Monday, January 23, 2012

An Introduction to the Wild World of Santi's 211

About Me?
My full name is Juan Raul Sedano and I'm an aspiring gfx-designer/coding-geek thus finding myself in a major that's quite suitable for both. Not big on talking about myself so thats enough for now right? Right. Onwards!

First Impressions?
Amusing. After a uh, small mishap, the class was quite amusing. A bit daunting to finally be in it, but I'm already well aware of the time constraint and dedication the class requires so it wasn't a surprise. I'm actually kind of looking forward to what this semester will bring. I've merely watched and heard from people who've taken the class before, so it's going to be interesting to be able to take it. Yeah, definitely anticipating a lot of chaos this semester, but who doesn't need chaos every now and again?

Expectations?
Uh, a new-found appreciation for what little sleep I will be getting. Lots of challenging work that'll probably make me think in ways I can't comprehend at the outset of this class. A lot of new information and viewpoints that I probably haven't even begun to think of before. And lots of hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment